Friday, July 07, 2023

In the midst of Mumbai's pouring rain,

I found solace from the academic strain.

With classrooms dampened and streets so wet,

Online classes came as a silver lining I won't forget.

 

No longer bound by the commuting haze,

I rejoice in the comfort of my own space.

No more rushing through the bustling crowd,

Instead, I sit here, calm and proud.

 

A cozy corner, my laptop aglow,

I embark on a virtual journey to grow.

The pitter-patter of raindrops on my window,

Inspires a rhythm, a learning tempo.

 

No need to worry about being late,

No more battling through the chaotic gate.

With just a click, I'm present and ready,

Immersed in knowledge, steady and steady.

 

A cup of chai by my side, steaming hot,

Enhances the joy that online classes brought.

No more worrying about drenched attire,

I embrace this freedom with a heart afire.

 

In the comfort of my humble abode,

I soak up knowledge, my passion bestowed.

The rain outside, a mere backdrop's song,

As I dive deep into study, focused and strong.

 

So let the rain pour, let the winds roar,

Online classes open new doors galore.

I'm grateful for this modern-day grace,

Education in rain's embrace, an online embrace.

 

~Rohit Nalwade


 

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home