An engineer's quest to understand the human mind
In shadows cast by life's cruel strife,
A spark ignited, birthing light.
A wounded heart, once torn apart,
Found solace in the depths of night.
A path I tread, now newly bound,
From engineer to counselor's gown.
With forty years, a slate reborn,
I seek the truth where pain is found.
Divorce's sting, a jagged thorn,
Unveiled the depths where hearts are
torn.
With empathy, my guide and crown,
I walk with others, so forlorn.
The classroom whispers secrets deep,
Unveiling layers, wounds to keep.
The human psyche, vast and vast,
A journey through its valleys steep.
Psychology's embrace is vast,
A tapestry of minds amassed.
In counseling's embrace I dive,
To heal the scars of memories past.
The trials faced, the strength we find,
As wisdom's gift, our hearts remind,
That in our darkest, fragile state,
A helping hand can heal the mind.
With every step, my spirit soars,
As empathy unlocks closed doors.
To guide the lost through darkness grim,
With understanding, love, and more.
So here I stand, a beacon bright,
An engineer turned into light.
To mend the wounds, to soothe the soul,
And pave the way for love's respite.
In counseling, a calling found,
A purpose forged on fertile ground.
To heal, to mend, to ease the pain,
And help lost souls in peace rebound.
For forty years, I've walked the path,
And now I'm called to bring love's bath.
Through counseling, I'll heal the heart,
And build a future free from wrath.
The journey's long, the road unknown,
But armed with knowledge, not alone.
With passion burning deep within,
I'll lead the way, seeds of hope sown.
So let this rhyme, my humble ode,
Embrace the tale of my new road.
From engineer to counselor's hand,
In therapy, my heart is stowed.
~Rohit Nalwade


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home